Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tired

You know how sometimes you have to wait awhile before you understand why something did or did not happen? Well.....this week has shown me why my baby did not come to me this summer. I am so unbelievably tired (and it's only Wednesday!). I cannot imagine getting through this week with a newborn/infant and the lack of sleep they bring (don't get me wrong---I would have GLADLY done it if it had worked out that way). So...I guess that's my very thin silver lining for why I am still waiting.


Oh.....and I've decided the first week of kindergarten has got to be like labor. I remember each year that it's hard and that I'm tired but I NEVER remember it being THIS hard or being THIS tired. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh girl hang in there! We're ALL tired! At least tomorrow is Friday!!!! This has been a very, very lonnnnnnng week. (: Glad that selective memory kicks in so that you can come back every year for those Kinders.

    ReplyDelete