Saturday, March 29, 2014

Food, glorious food!

E has been very interested in food for over a month now. I actually started feeling guilty eating around her....she'd smack her lips and watch every bite. We had her 4 month appointment this week and I discussed this with her dr. I love her pediatrician! She always seems so happy to see us, spends a long time with us and makes sure all my questions get answered. She's also very knowledgable about current studies, research, etc. Anyway, she said that E could start solids, as long as I wasn't giving enough to make a meal (she wants to make sure she's still getting enough formula each day). I swear Emma understood what the dr said....the words were no sooner out of the doctors mouth when E started squealing and waving her arms around! Thursday night we face timed with Grandma and Grandpa as E got her first taste of cereal! It was pretty funny. She'd make the worst face, spit most of it out, then suck on her tongue and lips. :) I'm sure not much made it into her tummy but we sure had fun. 

And, in case you're interested, Emma is now 24 inches long (25%) and weighs 12 lbs 11 ozs (16%). Her dr showed me the stats plotted on a graph and she's following her growth curve perfectly! 

She's so much fun to be around and so easy going....I really hate that Spring Break is almost over. 14 work days till Easter break, then 25 work days till Summer break. But, who's counting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment