Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My California Girl

I know it's been forever since I've posted and I know I should do a long one and update everyone on how E is doing.....but we're having too much fun enjoying my temporary stay at home mom status. :) I will say that she had her 6 month appointment today (a little late) and she weighs 14 pounds 14 ozs and is 26 inches long. She has 2 bottom teeth, can sign more, eat, all done and want, can say mama and is working on grandma and grandpa, can sit up pretty well on her own (especially if there's other babies around), can roll over to get places and has started scooting but is stuck in reverse. She loves swim class and enjoys watching all the kids at library story time. She is funny and smart and sweet and the best thing that has ever happened to me. Forever grateful. Forever blessed.

1 comment: