Saturday, October 3, 2015

Best night

Wow! It's been forever since I updated. I guess I need to stop worrying about adding pictures and just write.

Today's post is for me, I guess. I don't ever want to forget how much fun our first ever pajama pizza party was. How funny E was trying to decide between Frozen and Backyardigans.....her eyes wide, a little smile on her face, and her head shaking back and forth looking at the cases. How amazed she was that we pulled pillows off the bed and sat on the floor to eat dinner. Glancing over and seeing her sitting in her little brown chair totally enthralled with the movie. How worried she was when Anna was "nigh nigh". Seeing her dance along to the songs she's heard so many times in the car. Thinking, again, how lucky I am to be her mama.

I think back to those early days and I miss that teeny little baby. I think back to last summer and last fall and I miss that sweet, smily, cuddly baby. But, dang, I sure love the cool little person she's becoming.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment