Saturday, March 16, 2013

Retail therapy

When the waiting gets tough....the tough go shopping! And I shop for the baby so much at this point, I may be in need of an intervention or something. It's bordering on a sickness. :) Although, in my defense, I do stick to consignment stores and clearance racks. And, I truly only shop like this for the baby. Buying for the baby makes him/her seem more real. More tangible. 

So anyway, a consignment store by my house was having a sidewalk sale today. I got all the stuff pictured above for about $20! 
I saw this shirt and could not resist! Made me think of my dad. Funny thing is, I was going to Mom and Dad's after shopping to do my taxes. When I got there, my dad was wearing an almost identical shirt!
These were just too cute to pass up. And, no, I do not know whether I'm getting a boy or a girl. For $1 I was willing to take my chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment