Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Surprises

On Monday, I found a package in my mailbox. It's not my birthday or Christmas or any real gift giving occasion, so the package itself was a fun surprise. Especially on a Monday! Inside were gifts for the baby. Even better! (I have found since starting this journey that I enjoy getting baby stuff way more than I enjoy getting stuff for me.) My dear friend K went to New York recently for her niece's baptism. While there, she got my baby the Sophie Giraffe teether at the real FAO Schwartz and the adorable giraffe finger puppet at the Museum. How cute are they and how sweet is K?
Then today, at school, my good friend R catches me and says to stop by her room later. When I did, she gave me these CUTE little Rockies shoes! She said she just has a feeling I'll need to be ready for baseball season. :)
Finally, this was the fortune from my cookie at lunch today. My agency works with agencies and expectant moms in Florida, among other states. Florida is east of here, right? :) I'm gonna go ahead and see this as a sign....:)

Thanks R and K for the unexpected and fun gifts and especially for your support! Love and hugs to you! And, thanks to the universe for sending me a sign just when I needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment