Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fun finds

This is what happens when you set me loose on the first day of a huge consignment sale with gift money that I had set aside just for this reason. 2 hours and 2 car loads (one belonging to my mom) later, this was my haul.  (I love that the dogs very politely photo bombed my shot) What you can't really see behind the bouncer is the huge bag full of clothes and stuff! In my defense, there were 5 sleepers and 8 onesies for my friend A and her wonderful little man Baby TRex, and 2 pairs of pants and I think 8 pairs of shorts for my friend R and her son. Oh, and there were some baby gifts bought, as well. Sorry, Sheila....you'll just have to wait till your non-shower! 

Remember me saying I use retail therapy as a way to deal with the wait? Well, it kind of went into hyper drive at the sale! It was very overwhelming to be in a HUGE room filled to the brim with baby stuff. I did have a list and mostly stuck to it and I did stick to my budget, so yay me. 
This was not on the list....but no way was I going to pass it up! Looks really good on the new carpet. Once I get it cleaned up (doesn't look dirty at all, just want to be careful) I'll have to find the perfect place for it!

Next post: shots of other fun stuff from the sale

No comments:

Post a Comment