Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break fun

This is what my room looks like on laundry day. Notice the piles of folded clothes, stack of hanging clothes, mound of socks? Yeah.....I don't mind DOING laundry...it's the putting away that I have a hard time with. Years ago, I went to a Parade of Homes. One of the fancy, schmancy houses had a huge closet in the master bedroom with a tv and a washer and dryer. At the time, I thought it was silly and crazy and frivolous. Now, I'm thinkin' that was a wicked smart idea. Maybe I'd get my stuff put away if I could just take it from the dryer and hang it right where it belonged! 

I'm sure by now you're wondering why the title of the post is 'Spring Break fun'. Well, I'll tell ya'.......it is now 12:30. I got up when I wanted. I'm vegging on the couch in my jammies, blogging, doing laundry. I have the whole day to do whatever I want. Yeah.....Spring Break rocks. 

PS This Spring Break would be exponentially improved by a certain phone call. In lieu of that...I think I'll go work on my "waiting" photo album.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're enjoying spring break! We are! And the call is coming. (:

    ReplyDelete