Thursday, April 11, 2013

More fun finds

My friend bought a little blue chair like this for her daughter's first birthday. That daughter is now 8, they still have the chair, and every little one that visits their house loves that thing! I figured I'd keep my eye out over the years for one to set aside. Well, this one was a great price and in perfect condition! Not sure where I'll store it until the baby I don't yet have is old enough to use it.

The little folding chair was cute and cheap. Figured we'd use it camping or on the deck.

The giraffe toy is just cute. And a good price. Didn't find out till I got it home that it makes music every time the back wheels turn. That ought to be fun someday. :) 
This was actually one of the main things I was watching for at the sale. (Well, that and your gift Sheila ;) ) This is not the one I registered for, but is just as cute, is in good shape....and was way cheaper. My poor kid may never realize that you can actually pay full price for things! :) The jumper did not want to fit in my car. Once home, I found out that, once reassembled, it also does not fit through any doorways. :) Another item I need a location for.
I was proud of myself---- I only bought 2 outfits for MIA Baby No Name. :) Both too cute to not have. The package contains 15 embroidered diapers/burp cloths. Figured I'd better prepare in case I get a spitter. The green thing is a suction cupped crumb catcher place mat. My friend J highly recommended it. There's a baby sign language DVD, 2 SCOOBY plates (if you know me well you'll know why those made it into the bag), a cute cloth book and a changing pad to keep in the bassinet for those middle of the night diaper changes. I also got 2 bags of Dr. Brown bottles with a variety of nipples and a Bumbo seat.
These finds just made me happy. There's a giraffe nightlight and a sign for the baby's door. Once No Name is home, I'll put his/her name on the sign. 

So, there you have the fruits of my shopping labors. You'd think I'd be good to go for a while, right? Well......Sunday is half price day....and they gave me a coupon to use...so, we'll see. Oh, and they said they were anticipating new stuff to be dropped off. I feel a shopping day coming on....

No comments:

Post a Comment