Friday, July 12, 2013

Fun on the Fourth

Meet my core (minus a few)! I had SOO much fun with them on the fourth! My city was one of the only ones doing a fireworks show due to statewide fire bans. I offered my home as a hang out place. We had 13 adults, 3 babies, 2 dogs and a cat who was not interested in partying in my house before we went to go see fireworks. There was chatting and laughing and eating and the babies helped break in some of our stuff. The jumperoo got an enthusiastic two thumbs up from Baby T Rex!  And I just realized I haven't emptied the diaper pail yet, so the Diaper Genie passes with flying colors, too. We were having so much fun we actually didn't start out for the fireworks in time---we realized our mistake when we started hearing them! Not too big of a problem since we just had to walk up the street about a block to our viewing area. The show continued for quite a while and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Well, except for Baby N---he slept through his first fireworks show. :) 

All in all, the best Fourth I've had in a while!



Sent from my Galaxy S®III

No comments:

Post a Comment