Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swaddling 101

My good friend A and I went to a baby care class the other night. I had read the book that goes along with the class and found it very informative. A is part of my core and is also in the waiting phase of adoption. My mom and A's husband were not particularly interested in going, and it was the same price for one or two people, so we went together and had a blast. The main take away from the class was learning an "escape proof" swaddle. It was kind of tricky.....and that was with babies who couldn't move! (They were anatomically correct though----that's me with my girl and A with her boy) A says she's been practicing with a doll at home. I'm pretty confident in my doll wrapping skills and feel I should try with something a little more mobile. I wonder if Kadee would let me practice on her? If she can't get out, I'll know for sure it's escape proof!



Sent from my Galaxy S®III

No comments:

Post a Comment