Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Too much?

From this.....

...to this. I couldn't zoom in...but they are giraffe drawer pulls! You know I had to have them once I saw them! :) What am I going to do if my future child does not like giraffes?? ( My mom is fond of reminding me that my nursery was decorated in clowns and I can't stand clowns! In my defense....the clown thing is directly linked to a horror movie I saw when I was 9 or 10 so I guess as long as they don't make any scary movies starring giraffes I should be ok)

And, since my new year resolution (teachers make them in the fall since that's how our calendars run :)  ) is to put shopping money into adoption savings, these drawer pulls may be our last "big" purchase for a while. I will be trying really hard to only window shop from now on. 

Yeah....right. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady! Finally catching up on your blog. I'm reading a book this summer that has an adoption component. Every time I read a chapter, I think of you! I especially like that it has a happy ending. Yours is coming. Well, really it will be a happy BEGINNING! See you up at school soon. xo

    ReplyDelete