Saturday, February 23, 2013

It had to go somewhere....


This is what happened to my living room when I had to empty out the baby's room to take the carpet out. My original plan had been to move everything back after I got the floor painted, but now I'm thinking I must have been high! As much as I love that room, I am NOT into creating more work for myself! The stuff is all mostly out of my way, so as long as install will be in the next week, I can live like this until the new carpet is in. 

Interesting side note---I drive one of our 5th graders to school twice a week. She's sweet, but also not all that perceptive. She hasn't said anything about the baby's room (although she doesn't go down the hall so can't see a whole lot from the front door) or the strollers in the garage. I haven't told her about the baby yet because I didn't want her to have to keep a secret that big (I haven't told the kids because I figured waiting for an unknown length of time would be too hard). I have a feeling she's going to figure it out come Tuesday morning, though, when she sees my new decorating style. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment