Monday, January 28, 2013

Does blogger get PMS?

Was checking in on my blog, and saw that blogger was telling me I wasn't following any other blogs. Ummm....yes, I am! But, as of some point today, I wasn't. I'm in the process of adding them back in. Anyone know what happened?

On the blogging for myself front....not much to report:
*. Kadee had a fantastic weekend at flyball. I ran her and a border collie. As sweet as Solo is.....I will never have a border collie. :) Way too much energy and drive.
*Angel does a little better each day. I'll take whatever time I have left with her, as long as she's content and not in pain.
*I think I've decided to go ahead and move her out of the baby's room. (It's been her room for the whole 8 years we've lived here, but will be the baby's room someday) Part of my melt down last Friday was feeling like I was always going to doubt my decisions with Angel--I don't want to feel (if it comes to it) that I put her down just to be able to have the room.
* I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow. Earned a free sub for a day--figured I could use it now after my very busy, started at 5 am both days weekend. Plus, it's snowing and cold. I can't tell you how happy I am to not have to drive in tomorrow morning with Southerners (no offense to all the warm weather folks) who think that all moisture from the sky is incredibly dangerous so they must drive 20 miles an hour, in the left lane, just in case it's icy.
* I'm hoping to figure out tomorrow how to add pictures to my posts. Just makes them more fun and interesting.

Well, that's it for the rambling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment